are available for sale.
Note: They offer VIP section 1-2-3, 3-day pass, Corral Reserved seating, General Admission (GA) and VIP parking pass available.
Country music fans are eagerly anticipating the 9th annual Stagecoach music festival. Providers are urging people to get their tickets to Stagecoach festival soon, as the festival typically sells out fast.
The 3-day music festival scheduled for Friday through Sunday, April will be held at the Empire Polo Field, Indio, CA.
Among the headliners are: Tim McGraw, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, who have been assigned a night, beginning with McGraw on Friday. Lambert, who played at the 1st Stagecoach music festival, performs Saturday night. Finally, Blake Shelton wraps up the festivities on Sunday night.
Rockers won't be disappointed. Stagecoach 2015 includes performances by: ZZ Top, Texas Bluesman, Gregg Allman and others.
Make note that you will have the opportunity to select a 3-day or single day pass with your Stagecoach tickets. You will receive a wristband, which permits access each day. Caution: if the wristband removal or tampering renders the wristband void.
Prior to the main event, entertainment will be provided by up-and-comers such as, Dierks Bentley, Sara Evans, The Band Perry, Jake Owen and others.
* Tickets are pretty pricey. Check out layaway opportunities.
* Vehicles, excepting RVs, enjoy free parking!
* You will be searched upon entry to the festival. Plan accordingly.
* Take a wad of cash! Vendors do not accept credit cards.
* The Honky Tonk Dance Hall is a don't-miss. It's air-conditioned and features "emerging country music talent".
* Amble out to the pasture and get your picture taken with a "life sized" belt buckle, cowboy hat or pair of boots.
In 2014 over 63,000 country music lovers attended the festival.
The festival began in May 2007 with three stages and 50 performers. The phenomenal stylings of Alan Jackson, Willie Nelson, George Strait, Kris Kristofferson, Ricky Skaggs and Brooks and Dunn were enjoyed by around 55,000 attendees.
Due to instant success of the 2-day festival, a third day was implemented in 2008.
Stagecoach is renowned for its family-friendly policy. Not only will you hear iconic artists, Stagecoach believes in giving the budding stars a chance.Our Conclusion: